Monday, February 24, 2014

For My Next Trick...

Header Types!

I've noticed that my first header is bold, white, and big. Here's where I try to see if it's something I'm doing with code, or if it's just an affect of this blog. I'm sure I could ask someone or look it up, but where's the fun in that, anyway?

For further excitement, my toddler is plugging the earphones in to the laptop as I type. I'm pretty sure this is a game for her. Which is fine. Mostly. Rest assured I"m not ignoring her; she's mostly busy doing other stuff anyway.

Another Day Another Header

Have I mentioned I'm pretty boring for now?

And If I'm Right

This header will be smaller, because the "h2" is a type, not just an organizational thing.If I'm wrong, well, it's not like the world will end, and I doubt anyone is actually reading this because, well, I just do.

Still doing most of this from memory feels awesome! My next post will better tackle links, or at least that's my aspiration.

What I Do

I"m a stay at home mom with a very busy toddler who never sleeps, and a first grader who thinks sleep is stupid. I can't blame them. I wasn't much different.

In Walked the Baby

1 comment:

  1. Shhhh! Someone is reading this!
    I always felt the header tags changed size backwards from the way *I* felt they should go. Maybe if I looked at them again, they will (would?) look right...

    ReplyDelete