Friday, February 21, 2014

Why oh Why?

Really I'm just using this as a way to learn new skills, and maybe post randomness along the way. I've always liked reading blogs, but I've never really had the time to invest in creating content as some people do. I totally respect those who can.

I'm also usually fairly brief with my writing, so it doesn't exactly lend to the kind of quality blogging that's out there.

So, why?

I'm a writer. I have a short story published, but it's just one of many. I've been working on book length projects as well, but time is at a premium. A friend brought up freelance writing, so I thought I'd give it a go...and there is a LOT to learn. I don't know HTML or anything that is necessary to this new endeavor, but I'm learning...and hopefully this blog will help me try out some new stuff along the way.

See? Brief!



No comments:

Post a Comment